Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Season

Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Se…
Shelli 댓글 0 조회 9
03/03/24 Persebaya 2 - 1 PSS Sleman
26/08/23 PSS Sleman 0 - 0 Persebaya
13/02/23 Persebaya 4 - 2 PSS Sleman
27/08/22 PSS Sleman 0 - 1 Persebaya
29/01/22 Persebaya 1 - 0 PSS Sleman
Last 5 matches for Persebaya Surabaya:

Madura United's last 5 matches:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 21/07/24 Madura United 1 - 2 Persija
- 24/07/24 Bali United 2 - 3 Madura United
- 26/07/24 Madura United 0 - 5 Arema

Malut United's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 Malut United 2 - 1 Deltras
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 Persiraja 0 - 0 Malut United
- 09/03/24 Malut United 3 - 2 Persiraja

20240804bl_final-pia_001df11.jpgDespite the dominance of foreign coaches, local coaches still hold positions. However, unlike previous seasons, Aji Santoso's name is absent from the BRI Liga 1 competition. The four local coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Hendri Susilo, Imran Nahumarury, Rahmad Darmawan, and Widodo C. Putro. Imran Nahumarury will attract considerable attention as he leads the newly promoted Malut United, which has made several high-profile signings. Imran is expected not only to devise tactics but also to maintain harmony in the dressing room.

The majority of BRI Liga 1 teams have revealed their home jerseys for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season will kick off on Friday (August 9, 2024). Defending champions Persib Bandung will host newly promoted PSBS Biak in the opening match of Week 1 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is determined to hit the ground running as they strive to defend their championship. Teams such as Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also highly motivated to secure the championship. Clubs have geared up with their home kits for the season, with some teams having already unveiled them while others are still keeping their designs confidential. Here is the full list of home jerseys for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams.

Madura United may not yet be at their best level. Laskar Sappe Kerrab may require some time to hit their best form. Nonetheless, Jordy Wehrmann and Maxuel Cassio could be game-changers. Similar to Madura United, Malut United has also revamped their squad. However, some new players for Malut United have previously played together. If Imran Nahumarury can organize the team well, gaining points is certainly feasible. Score Prediction: Madura United 2-2 Malut United.

carlos-pena-persija-_f03c517.jpgForeign coaches continue to dominate BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. A total of 14 clubs have employed foreign coaches. Well-known names like Stefano Cugura, Milomir Seslija, and Bernardo Tavares remain in the mix. However, there are also new faces entering the competition. Four foreign coaches making their debut in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Juan Esnaider, If you loved this short article and you would such as to get more information regarding Hasil Bri liga 1 kindly see the web page. Joel Cornelli, Carlos Pena, and Wagner Lopes. Carlos Pena will be under the spotlight as he replaces Thomas Doll, a popular figure among Persija Jakarta fans. If Carlos Pena does not achieve good results early in the season, he will face significant pressure.

Persib Bandung has officially unveiled their squad for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Thirty players were presented during the Pesta Rakyat Persib event at GOR C-Tra Arena, Bandung, on Sunday, August 4, 2024. During the launch event, five new players were presented to the Bobotoh supporters. The new signings include Mateo Kocijan, Dimas Drajad, Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, and Mailson Lima. This season, besides competing in BRI Liga 1, Persib will also participate in the AFC Champions League 2, following their BRI Liga 1 championship win last season. In addition to introducing the full squad for the 2024/2025 season, Persib Bandung also revealed the jersey numbers for the players and the team's new jerseys. Here is the full list of Persib Bandung players and their jersey numbers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025:

PSS Sleman (4-3-3): Alan Bernardon; Kevin Gomes, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Cleberson, Abduh Lestaluhu; Betinho, Kim Kurniawan, Moon Chang-jin; Ricky Cawor, Hokky Caraka, Gustavo Tocantins. Manager: Wagner Lopes.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.
0 Comments