Persik Kediri vs Bali United: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Preview On Sunday, August 11, 2024, Persik Kediri will challenge Bali United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Brawijaya. Kick-off is at 15:30 WIB, with live broadcasts availab

Persik Kediri vs Bali United: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Previe…
Deana 댓글 0 조회 6
Persija Jakarta started their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a commanding display. They defeated Barito Putera 3-0 in their Week 1 match at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday (August 10, 2024). Gustavo Almeida shone brightly, netting a hat-trick with one goal in the first half and two more in the second. This result places Persija alongside Persib Bandung and PSM Makassar at the top of the table, each having secured significant victories.

Malut United's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 Malut United 2 - 1 Deltras
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 Persiraja 0 - 0 Malut United
- 09/03/24 Malut United 3 - 2 Persiraja

nicolao-cardoso_c5618f1.jpg- Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
- Date: Sunday, August 11, 2024
- Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
- Stadium: Gelora Bung Tomo
- Live Broadcast: Indosiar
- Live Streaming: Vidio >>>[Click here](#)

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Last 5 matches of Madura United:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 21/07/24 Madura United 1 - 2 Persija
- 24/07/24 Bali United 2 - 3 Madura United
- 26/07/24 Madura United 0 - 5 Arema

Madura United will meet Malut United for Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Bangkalan on Saturday, August 10, 2024. The match will start at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Madura United has yet to find their best form in the 2024 President’s Cup. Out of three matches, Laskar Sappe Kerrab lost twice and won once. They notably conceded nine goals across these games! Things are further complicated by Haudi Abdillah's hand injury. Foreign goalkeeper Dida is also sidelined due to injury and missed the preseason. Building a solid defense will be a significant challenge for coach Widodo C. Putro. Meanwhile, after their promotion to BRI Liga 1, Malut United has recruited many players accustomed to top-level competition. The Sayuri duo, Yance and Yakob, are anticipated to be key players. Wahyu Prasetyo and Fredyan Wahyu, both former PSIS Semarang players, are also expected to make a significant impact. Madura United (4-2-3-1): Dida; Ibrahim Sanjaya, Pedro Monteiro, Nurdiansyah, Koko Ari Araya; Jordy Wehrmann, Taufany Muslihuddin; Riski Afrisal, Lulinha, Noriki Akada; Maxuel Cassio. Coach: Widodo C. Putro. Malut United (4-3-3): Ray Redondo; Yance Sayuri, Cassio Scheid, Wahyu Prasetyo, Fredyan Wahyu; Manahati Lestusen, Finky Pasamba, Wbeymar Angulo; Yacob Sayuri, Jorge Correa, Diego Martinez. Coach: Imran Nahumarury. The two teams have not met in official matches before.

The match saw Persija come out aggressively from the start. Almeida opened the scoring in the 11th minute with a header that was deflected by Buyung Ismu. Barito Putera pushed forward and created several opportunities but could not find the equalizer before the break. Barito Putera continued to press in the second half, but it was Persija who increased their lead with a penalty from Almeida in the 71st minute. Almeida completed his hat-trick with another goal 10 minutes later, securing a 3-0 victory for Persija. The scoreline remained 3-0 until the final whistle.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Madura United might not be at their peak performance yet. Laskar Sappe Kerrab may require some time to hit their best form. Nonetheless, Jordy Wehrmann and Maxuel Cassio could be game-changers. Similar to Madura United, Malut United has also revamped their squad. However, some new players for Malut United have previously played together. If Imran Nahumarury can organize the team well, gaining points is certainly feasible. Score Prediction: Madura United 2-2 Malut United.

Persija Jakarta (3-4-2-1):
- Andritany Ardhiyasa; Muhammad Ferarri, Ondrej Kudela, Rizky Ridho; Firza Andika, Ramon Bueno, Maciej Gajos; Witan Sulaeman, Riko Simanjuntak, Ryo Matsumura; Gustavo Almeida.
- Coach: Carlos Pena

timnas-indonesia-1_3f23832.jpgIf you have any questions relating to in which and how to use derby kalimantan, you can make contact with us at our site.arema-fc_4457771.jpg
0 Comments