PSM Makassar vs Persis Solo: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Preview On Saturday, August 10, 2024, PSM Makassar will meet Persis Solo in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Batakan. The match is set to kick off at 15:30 WIB and will be availab

PSM Makassar vs Persis Solo: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Preview…
Fran 댓글 0 조회 7
The match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera will be broadcasted live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. Although Persija Jakarta reached the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup, their performance requires assessment as they suffered three consecutive defeats and conceded nine goals over five games. Barito Putera did not participate in the President's Cup but has played several high-level friendly matches, including a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya. Matches between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are often intense. Last season, both encounters in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend continue in the 2024/2025 season? Following their President’s Cup campaign, Persija Jakarta has been making adjustments. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri is confident they are prepared for their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 debut. The 20-year-old is optimistic that Persija can perform better, and the support from Jak Mania is expected to be a significant factor. Ferarri mentioned that the enthusiastic support from The Jakmania will energize the team. "I’m incredibly proud to be playing in front of Jak Mania again. Last season’s final games in Bali saw us with minimal support. As a player, I need Jak Mania’s encouragement to boost our morale," he added.

mu-1_b357911.jpgPersib Bandung has all the elements to win the match. However, their status as defending champions might add pressure. If they can play without pressure, Persib’s chances of securing three points are high. PSBS Biak is believed to be well-prepared in all aspects for the Liga 1 competition. With a competitive roster and new foreign players, PSBS Biak’s strength is difficult to gauge. Predicted Score: Persib Bandung 2-1 PSBS Biak.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Despite being the host, Semen Padang is at a disadvantage. This is because Semen Padang will have to 'relocate' to Jakarta. Additionally, with many new foreign players, Semen Padang might need time to reach peak performance. Borneo FC has been well-tested in the 2024 President's Cup. Their squad depth is unquestionable. The new foreign players for Borneo FC have also proven to be quite capable, including foreign striker Leo Gaucho. Score Prediction: Semen Padang 1-3 Borneo FC.

Last 5 matches for Borneo FC:
- 19/07/24 Borneo 2 - 0 Persis Solo
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Borneo 1 - 1 PSM Makassar
- 30/07/24 Borneo 2 - 1 Persija
- 04/08/24 Borneo 1 - 1 (4-5 pen) Arema FC

Persib Bandung will host PSBS Biak in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat on Friday, August 9, 2024. The game between Persib and PSBS is set to start at 19:00 WIB, with live broadcasts on Indosiar and Vidio. Persib Bandung is the reigning BRI Liga 1 champion. Maung Bandung struggled in the 2024 President’s Cup, raising some concerns about their performance. However, it is believed that Persib is much better prepared than during the President’s Cup. Coach Bojan Hodak can deploy his strongest squad, with key players such as Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, Mateo Kocijan, and others fit and ready. On the other hand, PSBS Biak has meticulously prepared their squad. Under the guidance of coach Juan Esnaider, PSBS has been bolstered by experienced players competing at the top level. Kelly Sroyer is expected to be a key player for PSBS Biak. Persib Bandung (4-3-3): Kevin Mendoza; Robi Darwis, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Rezaldi Hehanusa; Marc Klok, Mateo Kocijan, Adam Alis; Dimas Drajad, David da Silva, Ciro Alves. Coach: Bojan Hodak. PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mario Londok; Barnabas Sobor, Julian Velazquez, Yohanes Kandaimu, Marckho Merauje; Jonata Machado, Diandra Diaz, Williams Lugo; Gabriel Esparza, Alexsandro, Jeam Kelly Sroyer. Coach: Juan Esnaider. The two teams have never met in an official match before.
Persib Bandung's last 5 matches:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 19/07/24 Persib 2 - 0 PSM Makassar
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Persis Solo

bolanet-ulang-tahun_2487a0a.jpgIf you adored this information as well as you wish to acquire more information relating to hasil liga 1 indonesia kindly pay a visit to our own web site.arema-fc_c3a9c68.jpg
0 Comments