You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks
Rosario 댓글 0 조회 6
My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-grey-tie-dye-1716.jpgA stylish stroller designed with Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. It's suitable from birth and is able to be adjusted as your family grows, thanks to the matching bassinet and car seat.

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-flip-handle-from-parent-to-world-facing-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-stroller-with-car-seat-adapters-footmuff-rain-cover-blue-68.jpgIt's incredibly easy to steer, has a huge basket and is really good value for money. It includes a footmuff as well as a cup holder as well as a rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is an imposing elegant stroller designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. Suitable from birth thanks to the full lie-flat seat and the newborn insert, this stroller is perfect for your little one. The hood is large when fully extended, offering your baby the perfect shade area to relax or play. With a classic umbrella-style fold, great manoeuvrability and a remarkably adjustable height handlebar, this stroller is a absolute delight to push. Complete with a free rain cover as well as a cupholder and changing bag, the MB02 is an all round lightweight superstar. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Click here to view MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great alternative for TOWIE fans who are seeking a low-cost stroller that is comparable to the expensive strollers. It is lightweight, steerable on a variety of terrains, and features a good-sized shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seating and Lightweight Strollers handles that can be adjusted for ease of pushing. The huge hood is ideal for children to enjoy the shade away from the heat and crowds.

This chic quilted Champagne and Black stroller from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at my babiie Stroller Babiie. This stroller travel that folds up easily is packed with exceptional features, making it the perfect for any trip with a baby (with its full recline). This pushchair is extremely maneuverable due to its locking swivelling front wheels that lock as well as a shopping basket. locking swivelling front wheels.

The My Babiie MB51 has a three-position hood that can be extended to shield your child from the elements. You'll be able to view your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. It also comes with a free handy cup holder, rain cover, and cozy footmuffs to always be ready for any weather condition.

Georgina is a writer, editor and journalist who regularly contributes to publications like Family Traveller and Metro writing about travel and parenting. She is also the mother of two daughters, so she is first-hand familiar with everything from finding best baby strollers to managing toddler tantrums. She loves to put her expertise to use to assist families in finding products that satisfy their requirements. For stroller compact travel, everyday life or simply trying something new, she wants to share the excitement of exploring all this beautiful world has to offer.

X4 Compact

In collaboration with Billie Faiers, this stroller is a part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfy footmuff, a newborn insert and changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This stunning Aqua/ Black stroller is suitable from birth thanks to its flat seat, and an extensive UPF 50+ canopy to keep your little one protected from the sun. It's easy to push using the height-adjustable leatherette handle. With an easy ride and a spacious basket this stroller is perfect for busy families!

With the exception of a few minor issues, we really loved this stroller. It was lightweight, easy to fold and we had a wonderful ride. It's a fantastic thing to bring on holiday as it will fit in the over head locker of your airline (please inquire with your airline before travelling). Sammy liked the ease of being able to push the chair even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell into a deep sleep several times so she was definitely comfortable and satisfied!

The X4's cabin is a bit quiet and well-appointed, but not as spacious as that of the X3. The X4's rear legroom is small and offers less space for cargo behind its rear seats (35.5 cubic foot) than its more practical sibling (36.4). The X4 is a serious speed machine, and comes with an eight-speed transmission as standard. The X4 also has a warranty that is superior to the typical segment's warranty and comes with scheduled maintenance for free. However, we'd prefer to have more advanced safety features.
0 Comments