Persib Bandung Kicks Off BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Season with Impressive Victory

Persib Bandung Kicks Off BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Season with Impressive V…
Harriett 댓글 0 조회 18
bfc-1_2613b93.jpgHere is the list of coaches for BRI Liga 1 clubs at the start of the 2024/2025 season. Out of the 18 coaches working in BRI Liga 1, four new faces will add to the competition. It is common in past seasons for clubs to part ways with their coaches. For instance, Persib Bandung and Luis Milla separated when the league had just entered the third week. Even big names are not guaranteed job security, as shown by Aji Santoso's departure from Persebaya due to a series of poor results. For the 2024/2025 season, coaching changes are expected to continue. So, who are the coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 and what is their track record? Check out the details below, Bolaneters.

Persib Bandung started the new BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a commanding win. Against the previous season's Liga 2 champions, PSBS Biak, Maung Bandung clinched a 4-1 victory. The goals for Persib were scored by a brace from David da Silva, and one each from Beckham Putra and Ciro Alves. PSBS Biak reduced the deficit with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. With this win, Persib tops the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings with three points, while PSBS Biak is at the bottom.

cleberson_e1db07d.jpgNOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

If you adored this article and you also would like to get more info with regards to barito putera vs persik berakhir tanpa pemenang nicely visit the website. Persebaya Surabaya's lineup for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 features prominent names such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. Following a tough 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has made significant improvements. Francisco Rivera, last season's best player, is anticipated to boost their attack with his creativity. Moreover, Flavio Silva, who netted 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins as a key striker. The team also retains essential players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their reliable performances.

Compared to last season, Persija Jakarta hasn't made many changes to their squad. The team has retained several key players, including Hanif Sjahbandi and Syahrian Abimanyu, who were rumored to be moving but decided to stay. Similarly, Marko Simic and Gustavo Almeida have also stayed with the team. The team has lost two senior players, Maman Abdulrahman and Tony Sucipto. Nevertheless, other experienced players such as Andritany Ardhiyasa and Riko Simanjuntak are still around to lead the team. The club has also promoted young talents to the first team. Following the previous generation led by Dony Tri Pamungkas, the new 16-year-old talent Zahabi Gholy has been introduced. Zahabi Gholy made his debut in the Piala Presiden 2024. Despite few changes in the player roster, Persija Jakarta has undergone a notable coaching change. Thomas Doll has been replaced by Carlos Pena from Spain. Pena is anticipated to strengthen the team and achieve better results than in the Piala Presiden 2024. Additionally, there has been a change in team captaincy. For the 2024/2025 season, the captaincy has been taken over by Rizky Ridho from Andritany Ardhiyasa.

Persebaya has a tradition of developing young talents, with players like Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah having achieved success. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib is a name to watch. Having impressed during the 2024/2025 pre-season, Alfan Suaib, who was a trainee last season, shows promise as a winger and could be a valuable option if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are not performing at their best.

In the second half, PSBS Biak increased their attacking intensity, trying to level the score. Within seven minutes of the second half, PSBS Biak equalized to make it 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib quickly answered this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib regained the lead at 2-1 with Beckham Putra heading in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored with a well-placed shot to make it 3-1. In the closing minutes, Persib extended their lead to 4-1. Ciro Alves delivered a precise pass to David Da Silva, who finished it off with a goal. The score of 4-1 held until the final whistle.

Despite the dominance of foreign coaches, local coaches still hold positions. However, unlike previous seasons, Aji Santoso's name is absent from the BRI Liga 1 competition. The four local coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Hendri Susilo, Imran Nahumarury, Rahmad Darmawan, and Widodo C. Putro. Imran Nahumarury will attract considerable attention as he leads the newly promoted Malut United, which has made several high-profile signings. Imran is expected not only to devise tactics but also to maintain harmony in the dressing room.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.borneo-vs-arema-l-2_7070c8a.jpg
0 Comments