Supplication Following Reading Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic Script, Romanized Transliteration, and the Translation

Supplication Following Reading Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic Script, Roma…
Elana 댓글 0 조회 471
d Its Prayer

The origins of the ritual of drinking milk on 1 Muharram come from a tradition advocated by scholars as a form of hope and supplication to welcome the new Hijri year with blessings. KH Abdul Hamid, Chairman of Rabithah Ma'ahid Islamiyah Nahdlatul Ulama (RMINU) Pringsewu Regency, cited from the official website of Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) clarifies that drinking milk at the start of the Hijri year ha

Surah Al Waqiah is the 56th chapter in the Quran. This surah consists of 96 verses and belongs to the Makki surahs, as it was revealed in the city of Mecca. This Surah Al Waqiah is also known as the thousand dinar verse. This surah is named Al Waaqi'ah, which in Indonesian means the Day of Judgment. The name Al Waqiah itself is taken from the word Al Waaqi'ah

1. Intention
The intention before drinking is meant to make sure that what is consumed by the body turns blessed. Prophet Muhammad SAW instructed to intend by saying, "Alhamdulillahilladzi ath 'amanaa wa saqoonaa wa ja'alanaa minal muslimiin," which means "All praise be to Allah who has provided us food and drink. And made us among the Muslims." This observance can be carried out when drinking milk on 1 Muharram as a means of expectation for a new y

e or not to give.
O Allah, as You guard our faces from prostrating except to You, then safeguard us from needing anyone other than You, with Your generosity, Your kindness, and Your grace, O Most Merciful of all who show mercy. Suffice us with Your grace from anyone other than You. May Allah have mercy on our master Prophet Muhammad and In the event you adored this information along with you want to obtain details with regards to puasa di 1 suro kindly go to our own website. his family and companions, and may

n After the first unit is finished, the second unit is performed in the same way as above. Then do the final tasyahhud. After finishing, recite the salam twice. The subsequent rakaat are done the same as the example abov

n Additionally, the most renowned benefit of doing Dhuha prayer is obtaining ease in sustenance. This is because Muslims who do this prayer will receive the equivalent of war booty or spoils of war rapidl

mily or Ancestors
The next trait of someone having a khodam is seen from their respect for family. The concept of companion or ancestral khodam greatly influences the owner's attitude. Those with ancestral khodam will respect and appreciate the efforts that have bee

077246900_1618461416-Foto_1_KESAN_TEMAN_IBADAH_RAMADAN.jpgOne of the most important things to be able to perform both prayers at Isha time is to know the intention (niat) for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha. Knowing the intention for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha is very important, because intention is what distinguishes one form of worship from another.

n Referring to a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, Rasulullah SAW said, "O son of Adam, do not be lazy in performing four units at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), certainly I will meet your needs at the end of the day

mple to memorize:
الّلهُمَّ إِنِّى أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقِّ سُوْرَةِ الْوَاقِعَةِ وَأَسْرَارِهَا أنْ تُيَسِّرَلِيْ رِزْقِي كَمَا يَسَّرْتَهُ لِكَثِيْرٍ مِن خَلْقِكَ يَا ألله يَا رَبَّ ا

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpgwal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

will be obtained.
In addition to the right-hand group explained in this Surah Al Waqiah, there is also a discussion about the ash khabus syimal group or the left-hand group. The left-hand group refers to those who, during their lifetime, continuously committed major sins and lived in luxury. This group is the group that will be unf

Illustration of Praying Credit: pexels.com/pixabay

The prayer of Dhuha is considered a sunnah prayer that has remarkable benefits. This prayer is carried out in 2 to 12 unit

Drink Excessively
Allah SWT states in QS. Al-A'raf: 31, "Eat and drink, but do not be excessive. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are wasteful." Drinking too much can lead to overhydration and brain function disturbances. Following the recommendation not to be excessive when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of keeping health and adhering to the etiquette of drinking as demonstrate

041062300_1567320343-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--4.jpgThe definition of khodam is the companionship of humans by spirits as supernatural beings. Many people state that someone who has a khodam is different from those who do not have a khodam within them. In a book titled "Javanese Mystical Science: Unveiling the Secrets of Javanese Life" by Petir Abimanyu, there are six ways to identify if someone has a khodam or not. The features of someone who ha
0 Comments