The Indonesian political research institute, Indikator Politik Indonesia, released the results of a survey conducted from June 13-20, 2024, which captured the figures intending to run for Governor in the 2024 Central Sulawesi Regional Election .

The Indonesian political research institute, Indikator Politik Indones…
Evan Flatt 댓글 0 조회 1229
Habiburokhman finds it challenging to identify who KIM's competitors are in Jakarta. He also questions whether there will be any party joining PKS. "So it is difficult to map out whether there will be another party joining or not," he said.

Previously, the President of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), Ahmad Syaikhu, officially announced the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. The announcement was the result of a Central Leadership Council (DPTP) PKS meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024.

015919100_1698215115-Prabowo_gibran_daftar_kpu-FANANI_4.jpgTherefore, he continued, KPU DKI Jakarta will conduct data matching and verification (Coklit) from house to house to ensure the voter data matches the current DPT. "We need to update and ensure that KPU fulfills the constitutional rights of citizens to use their voting rights in the DKI Jakarta Pilkada," he said.

He mentioned that the recommendation was given to the Ali-Abdul pair because their vision and mission align with PSI. "I have been communicating politically with Mr. Ali over the past few months and found that we share the same thoughts with Mr. Ahmad Ali," revealed Kaesang

089861500_1675931258-Infografis_SQ_Skor_Indeks_Persepsi_Korupsi_2022_Melorot__Respons_Jokowi_dan_KPK.jpgThis was stated by Golkar's leader, Hartarto Airlangga, after attending Eid al-Adha prayers at the Golkar's DPP mosque, Monday. "In the Solo Pilkada, the daughter of Akbar Tanjung will be endorsed by the Golkar Party, Krisnauli Tanjung, who is also young," A. Hartarto told reporters. Sekar is currently the Head of Solo DPD for Golkar. She is set to run in the Solo Pilkada to succeed the first son of President Jokowi, G. Rakabuming Raka, who has been chosen as deputy president for the 2024-2029 period. If you cherished this article and you would like to receive more info about pilkada depok supian Suri chandra rahmansyah i implore you to visit our webpage. Golkar is sure in nominating A. Tanjung's youngest. During her career, Krisnauli Tanjung worked in journalism at ABC News in 2017. In 2019, she joined the campaign team for Prabowo and Sandiaga.

nAdditionally, the voter base of the Ali-Abdul pair also became a consideration for PSI in giving the recommendation to the pair . "Even though we have many potential cadres in Central Sulawesi, we must be realistic, this pair is the strongest and aligns with us, so why not," said Kaesang

Agus I. is the younger brother of Devid A. Yunanto, the ex-Aspri to President Jokowi, also known as Widodo. Agus Irawan is said to be aiming to become a candidate for Boyolali Regent through the Gerindra in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he wants to run in the Boyolali regional election from the Gerindra," said Junaidi Rahmad, Secretary of the Boyolali DPC Gerindra Party, as quoted from a press release on Monday. He stated, Agus is currently still employed as a civil servant (PNS) in the City Government of Solo, Central Java Province. Additionally, Agus is also acknowledged as an entrepreneur in the woodworking industry. "Yes, an ASN at Dispora of Solo," he stated. Rahmad stated that his political party would recommend Agus as a contestant in the Boyolali local election. He mentioned that Agus I. had expressed his readiness to resign as required by Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Apparatus. In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning Civil State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) state that high-ranking madya officials and top pratama officials who plan to run for governor and deputy governor, regent and vice regent, mayor and vice mayor must formally resign from PNS when they become candidates. "It should be like that (resign from the civil service) and he is ready (to resign). After the recommendation, the process of resignation will follow, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the planned schedule," stated R. Junaidi. Devid has been Jokowi's Assistant since he was Mayor of Solo Previously, a 14-second video circulated showing Agus I. standing tall and saluting. The video had the text #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the bottom of the screen. Besides Irawan, the Boyolali DPC Gerindra has received two other applicants. They are Jumari, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

n"Ahmad Ali 30.8%, Anwar Hafid 19%, Rusdy Mastura 8.2%, Ma'mun Amir 5.5%, Irwan Lapatta 3.6%, Hidayat Lamakarate 3.5%. Don't know or didn't answer 29.4%," according to Indikator Politik Indonesia, Monday (June 24, 2024)

nAli emphasized that as a prospective governor, he is obliged to build relationships with political parties . "Why is the Deputy Chairman of the NasDem Party here? I said that my presence here is in my capacity as a gubernatorial candidate," explained Ahmad Ali . "As a gubernatorial candidate, it is my obligation to build relationships with political parties," he added

Syaikhu mentioned that some people have already referred to this pair by the acronym AMAN. "We believe the Anies Sohibul Iman pair, some have already called them AMAN. Whatever, it's up to you," continued Syaikhu.

045762200_1701568393-IMG-20231203-WA0032.jpg"Actually, the PKS declaration yesterday did not meet the candidacy quota, so we do not yet count Mr. Anies and Mr. Sohibul as definitive candidates," said Habiburokhman at the Parliament Complex in Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday (26/6/2024).
0 Comments