No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Verily, I have been from those who transgress: Arabic Script, Romanized Version, and Translation

No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Verily, I have be…
Rashad 댓글 0 조회 523
i wa sallam.

Meaning: "O Allah, protect our faces with wealth, and do not humiliate us with poverty so that we have to seek sustenance from those who seek Your sustenance, and ask for mercy from Your evil-minded creatures and be busy praising those who give to us and be tempted to criticize those who do not give to us. Yet You, behind all that, are the One who has the authori

of the past year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the past year and the coming year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the past y

belly of a whale.
When practiced wholeheartedly, it is narrated that Allah SWT truly lifted his difficulty and gave forgiveness to Prophet Yunus. The following is gathered from various sources, Monday (4/12/2023) about la ilaha illa anta subhanak

The method of checking khodam for free is currently becoming a hot topic on various online platforms, especially on the TikTok app. This occurrence is drawing the attention of diverse groups, as it gives convenience for anyone to use it. Just by using a name and date of birth, anyone can experience th

the first verse.
Overall, the content of Surah Al Waqiah unveils the picture of the day of judgment, things that need to be prepared for that day, and the pleasure of Allah SWT. The meaning of Surah al-Waqiah is also a reminder of the blessings for the inhabitants of paradise called Ashab al-Yamin and the torment in he

0 Comments