Six Taboos for the Eve of Suro and Their Explanations, Believed to Attract Bad Luck

Six Taboos for the Eve of Suro and Their Explanations, Believed to Att…
Cristina Mabe 댓글 0 조회 725
It's important to know the origins of drinking milk on 1 Muharram in order to comprehend its significance and advantages. This practice stems from a renowned scholar of Makkah, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki, who frequently distributed milk to his disciples every 1 Muharram. This suggestion is called a form of Tafa"ul or e

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgand even smoking.
The Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud) clarifies that at the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Palace on the commemoration of the night of one Suro, they conduct a procession of heirlooms circling the palace fortress, followed by thousands of residents from Yogyak

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgwal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

for Allah Ta'ala"
If we choose to perform Asr prayer first, we only need to perform Asr prayer, with the intention of combining it with Dhuhr. Only after finishing the Asr prayer, without pause, immedi

كَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

ed by Ahmad)

The significance of drinking milk on 1 Muharram is found not only in physical hygiene, but also spiritual. Milk, which was picked by Prophet Muhammad SAW during the Isra' Mi'raj, signifies purity and goodness. By following the adab of drinking as instructed by Prophet Muhammad SAW, such as reciting the basmalah and using the right hand, this ritual further reinforces the supplications and ho

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

0 Comments