What's the Significance of Khodam? Understand the Concept and Traits of Individuals Who Own It

What's the Significance of Khodam? Understand the Concept and Traits o…
Efrain 댓글 0 조회 531
n According to a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, the Prophet Muhammad SAW said, "O son of Adam, do not be lazy in performing four rakaat at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), surely I will meet your needs at the end of the day

What time to perform tahajjud prayer is certainly something you need to understand before learning the procedure for tahajjud prayer. When to do tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. When to do tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

khusnul khotimah.
Husnul means good while khusnul denotes dishonorable. Thus, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is a disgraceful end. Certainly, this will be disastrous if someone departs and then you utter or write, "may the deceased be khusnul khotimah" which implies may the

y to See the Past
The next feature of someone having a khodam is the ability to see the past. The way to know if someone has a khodam or not can indeed be seen from one's ability to see the past. It is explained that khodam is a being that has existed for a long time and cannot be destroyed, but can be passed down. Therefore, someone with a companion or ancestral khodam will certainly have th

062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpgnot to misspeak.
The meaning of khusnul khotimah is often presumed to be dying in a good state. Yet, this is not correct. The meaning of khusnul khotimah is a disgraceful end. This meaning of khusnul khotimah is extremely different from husnul khotimah, which must be

The definition of khodam refers to something supernatural besides humans. Khodam is also recognized as a broad depiction of the connection between humans and genies. Currently, khodam is still believed in by

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that should be implemented by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer is in accordance

ng astray humans.
In a book titled "Collection of Religious Questions and Answers" by Pustaka Ilmu Sunni Salafiyah-KTB, maintaining a khodam in Islam is acceptable as long as the practitioner follows the Sharia discipline and does not cause dharar or actions that injure oneself and others. Although this is certainly very di

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

047336700_1476159530-christian-quran.jpgAs explained earlier, there is no provision on which prayer should be done first in the method of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time. However, unlike jamak takhir prayer, jamak taqdim prayer has three conditions that must be met. The conditions for ja

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

The last procedure of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the methods of tahajjud prayer. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpg
0 Comments