When is the Best Time for Dhuha Prayer? In the Words of Buya Yahya Perform It at This Time

When is the Best Time for Dhuha Prayer? In the Words of Buya Yahya Per…
Sanora 댓글 0 조회 483
In addition to being combined (jamak), Maghrib and Isha prayers can also be performed by jamak and qasar. Jamak takhir prayer itself is a form of leniency in performing worship in Islam by combining a prayer whose time has passed with a prayer whose time has entered.

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgProphet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgThe method for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be understood by every Muslim. In addition, you certainly also need to recognize its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this practice, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgاَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

Besides knowing what time to perform tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

There are several dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for performing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

in fasting month.
"The most virtuous prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most meritorious fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

e preceding year.
"The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the past year and the next year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the past y

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpgO Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

0 Comments