You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Secrets

You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Secrets
Tammara 댓글 0 조회 14
My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

kinderkraft-grande-plus-stroller-pushchair-for-toddlers-from-birth-to-22-kg-extra-large-hood-lie-flat-position-folding-with-one-hand-shock-absorption-on-all-wheels-gray-33.jpgBillie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. The matching bassinet car seat, stroller and bassinet are suitable for infants and can be adjusted as your family grows.

It's extremely easy to steer, has a large basket and is really good value for money. It also comes with a cozy footmuff, cupholder and rain cover.

MB02

The design was created in collaboration with Billie Faiers and part of the "Signature Range" My babiie Stroller babiie MB02 is bold, contemporary and incredibly fashionable. This stroller is suitable for babies from birth, thanks to its full lying-flat seat. The hood is huge when fully extended, giving your baby the perfect shady area to play or relax. With an umbrella-style classic fold, a great manoeuvrability feature and a great height-adjustable handlebar, this stroller is a great experience to push chairs and prams. With a free rain cover as well as a cupholder and changing bag, the MB02 is a great all-round lightweight star. pushchair car seat Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here to learn more.

Click here to view the specifications sheet for MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is the perfect stroller for TOWIE lovers who are seeking a value alternative to the big-named strollers. It is light and able to steer on different terrains. It also comes with an enormous shopping basket. It features a comfortable seating, and adjustable handles to make pushing easier. Its large hood allows children to enjoy shade, away from the crowds and the weather.

This gorgeous quilted Champagne and Black stroller design from Billie Faiers forms part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller is packed with exceptional features, making it the perfect for any trip with a baby (with its full recline). With lockable swivelling single front wheels and a convenient shopping basket, this stroller is super manoeuvrable.

The My babiie stroller MB51 stroller has an adjustable 3-position hood that will keep your baby protected from the elements however you will still be able to keep a visual on your precious cargo by using our handy view window. It also comes with a handy cup holder, rain cover and cozy footmuffs to always be prepared for any weather condition.

Georgina is a editor, writer and journalist who writes regularly about travel and parenting for publications like Family Traveller and Metro. She is also a mother of two daughters and has firsthand experience of everything from finding the best baby prams for newborns, to navigating toddler tantrums. She loves putting her expertise to work to assist families to find the best product that meets their requirements. She is eager to share her excitement about traveling the world, pram set whether it's to do with travel, daily life, or simply experimenting with something new.

X4 Compact

Designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers, this stroller is a part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfy footmuff, insert for newborns, changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This stunning stroller is suitable for babies from birth, with its reclining seat and large extendable UPF50+ canopy. The adjustable height of the leatherette handles makes it easy to push and with a slick ride and a fantastic basket, it's a winner for families on the move!

Aside from a few minor niggles we absolutely loved this stroller. It was so lightweight and quick to fold and the suspension throughout provided a great ride. It's a great thing to bring along on your next trip because it can fit in the overhead locker of your airline. (Please check with your airline prior to travel). Sammy was impressed with how easy it was to push the chair even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell asleep numerous times so clearly she was comfortable and content!

The X4's luxurious cabin is extremely quiet and comfortable, even though it's not as spacious as the X3's. Rear legroom is cramped, while the X4 offers less cargo space behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical sibling (36.4). The X4 is a serious speed machine, and comes with an eight-speed transmission as standard. The X4's warranty is superior to the average in this segment, and it comes with free scheduled maintenance. However, we'd like to see more advanced safety systems.
0 Comments